The power of small habits
Doing hard things is hard!
Doing big things is hard!
Doing small things is not as hard.
The big idea for me, is that developing good habits on small, easy things, can have the direct effect of making bigger, harder things easier to do. Read More
This month’s webinar was on the topic of Motivation, Commitments and Deadlines.
If you missed it, you can download the recording.
This is a very useful webinar to download if you want to:
- Get your team executing better, and more consistently
- Become more comfortable discussing and sticking to deadlines
- Learn how to enforce consequences without de-motivating people
- Choose the right measures that make success and failure very clear
- Have the right (non-emotional) conversations when expections are not met
Why organizations don’t deliver on time
The simple truth is that many organizations don’t deliver on time because there are no consequences for not delivering on time. Read More
When nothing happens…
The reason why so many organizations have so much trouble doing what they intend to do, on time, is because when they fail to meet a deadline, nothing happens.
The dates come and go and no one talks about it. Read More